Google Search

Custom Search

Powered by...

Find us on Facebook

Wednesday 5 May 2010

7MC Music Library re-building bug – Hotfix now out!

Well it’s been a long time coming but I’ve just spotted on my thread on The Green Button that Microsoft have now released a hotfix to an issue that I and many others raised, I wrote about this issue back in February on my blog here.

KB Article number 981770 You can get the hotfix from this link

Hopefully we won’t be seeing any more videos like this one again!

Thanks to the folks at Microsoft for listening to our concerns and getting this hotfix out of the door at Redmond, fingers crossed its resolved the issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it! I had been waiting for the fix for months (if not years)!
Hope this works!
When I think the problem all along was shutting down 7mc with the power button...

CW-KID said...

If you have Service Pack 1 installed you won't need to install this hotfix as its included in SP1.