Google Search

Custom Search

Powered by...

Find us on Facebook

Thursday 15 October 2009

My Movies 3.0 – It’s finished!

My Movies 3.0 is done and dusted it’s shipped already to the custom installers yesterday and is due for public release on October 22nd.

I was involved with the beta testing and if you haven’t seen me on the Green Button forums for a while, I’ve been hanging out over at the My Movies forums for the last few weeks instead.

Congratulations to Brian the developer of My Movies, I think we are all very pleased with how My Movies 3.0 has shaped up and he’s not finished yet, the development cycle will continue with My Movies 3.1 or 3.5 on the horizon. So lets hope our wish list items make it!

image

2 comments:

SouthPaw said...

Can't wait hope my Dacal DC-016RW works with it.

SouthPaw said...

Hope it works with my Dacal DC-016RW.